You can view different category content in Tips and Strategies by choosing from the top bar in the app, then selecting the article you wish to read.
When you are in an article, you can share it to social media by selecting “Share.” You can also visit the “Getting Help” and/or “More Info” buttons.
By creating an account, you’ll be able to access and filter the tips and strategies content by the age of your child and current family status (At Home, Deployed, Home Again, Veteran, Hospital). You’ll also be able to access the additional app features outlined below!
When you create an account, you’ll be prompted to enter your email, branch of service, and status. This information is only used to verify your account, to allow content filtering, and to collect anonymous data about app demographics – we will not use your personal information for any other purpose.
In “My Account,” you can select the “Add Child” button. By adding a child, you can filter Tips and Strategies content by your child’s age. Once you’ve added a child, go back to Tips and Strategies and select the Filter icon on the bottom of the screen to make filter selections.
In “My Account,” you can also do the following…
- Select “Users” from the top bar and then select “Add User.” This will allow you to add a co-parent or caregiver to your account that you can message (co-parents only) and share media gallery content (both co-parent and caregivers).
- Select “Countdown” to add an event date and start a countdown for you and your child to view.
- Select “Edit Profile” to change profile information or to sign out of your account.
- Select the image above your username to add a profile photo.
- Select “About” to learn more about the development of the app.
- View “Badges” you’ve earned by engaging in different app features.
In the “Media Gallery,” you can add photos and videos from your camera or photo gallery.
- Select the + icon to add media.
- Select the media you’ve added and select “Add Caption” to edit the text underneath. You can also add filters to media in the lower portion of the screen by using default filters and creating your own!
- When you are back in your media gallery, select the Filter icon to filter your gallery view by the filters you’ve applied to your photos and videos.
Once you’ve added a co-parent, you can use the “Messages” section to communicate privately with them. You can also use the custom emojis within the app to send kisses, hugs, high-fives, thumbs up or hearts to your co-parent!
These are designed to display much larger than traditional emojis so your young child can easily see them.
Share you feedback on the app! What content would be helpful to add to the library? What features do you want to see? Let us know here!
You can view most of the content on the app anytime, anywhere—even without access to the web. In order to view the videos, however, you must be connected to the internet.
To make the app as personal as possible, we have alternated use of “he” and “she.” We also alternate “father” and “mother.” Don’t worry, the information is for you and your child, male or female!
We encourage you to visit the ZERO TO THREE website to learn more about babies and toddlers! Visit www.zerotothree.org.